Saturday, May 7, 2011

Everyday there's a love we may lose and a love we may find

I decided upon something truthful this morning. As I walked along the dew covered ground in the early morning chill, I began to think and ponder the whole phrase "what hurts you will only make you stronger." I do believe that that has truth in words. But in reality, and the heart we dont show, we feel something else. I decided, that truthful as that is, it isn't truthful to what people want. We don't want to be stronger, we just want to be happy. That crisp air and the crunch of rocks under my feet made me feel simply glad to be around to feel life. Which is something else I've always felt is silly to say. Feeling alive and feeling true life. But when you have that moment; where everything appeals to your senses, and the earth let's you feel such feelings. You; hear such sounds, see such sights, feel slight touches, even smell sweet smells. You then see what I mean. And I hope everyone who reads this has that moment.

Onto love.... Such a word it really is. It's said too much, yet never enough. It means so much but lied about so often. Those four letters in that combination hold meaning. It's astounding to think, by moving this ink, in these movements, creates a word that holds more weight then a bar of gold. I myself have tangled with the beast of "love" recently. Actually, yesterday as it would be. Love is the biggest gamble there is, find happiness or have your heart ripped. Having drastic benefits and set backs doesn't really help to stop you from wanting it. The largest benefit has to be being happy. Because being happy is what makes life more then just a struggle to get through. Yet if you get hurt in your heart.... Nothing but being loved can ever make that go away. It's a vicious cycle, that's for sure. So many times we try to describe what love is and how it feels, but if you can describe it, you've never had it. That's one area where you just know and you can't learn it.

Last topic of this two am adventure. Writing it all down sometimes. I have a wacky thing to attempt to explain. We all have this thing called a heart. But how many actually listen to it? I say very few. I believe that overall if you can figure out how to deal with listening to your ticker you can feel passion and talents out of reach prior. It seems odd, listen to my heart? It's just a muscle that pumps blood. Technically speaking, sure whatever. But if you open your mind and actually feel what it does you shall see, I'm not just crazy. If this is to wack, or stupid then don't if it's worth pulling off (I believe firmly) then try it. But either way everyone should take a little time to write something meaningful or write about something you have any feelings for. I've found that all the best things I say are spoke that way. They hit the deepest and tend to work out to be truthful. When i write it down I keep it for a while and it just seems so helpful. It's worth. A shot I believe.

Thanks everyone! I sure hope you can enjoy at least one writing. See you next week
-yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment